Monday, September 26, 2011

Paleo Challenge 4.2

I have officially joined the Paleo Challenge at CrossFit Fury.


Basically this means that I have to do the following:



  • Eat only Paleo meals
  • Post everything I eat on a Facebook page for the entire group to see each day
  • Post a picture of one of those meals on the Facebook page
  • Read The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
  • Watch Food, Inc.
  • Attend track practice every Saturday morning at 7:30 am
In order to keep myself motivated and honest, I will also be posting my meals here each day for all of you to see. In addition, on the days that I have CrossFit, I will post the workouts and my times. 

Realizing that everyone is probably unfamiliar with Paleo eating, I will talk here about what that means, and probably share some information that I find important. 

I may share some recipes with you. I may share some struggles with you. I will (hopefully) share some triumphs with you. (Come on, first pull up!)

Yesterday was the first day for posting our meals, so I'll share with you that information to get started.

9 am: coffee w/ heavy cream (I will be cutting out the cream, but it is soooo hard to give up.)
11 am: 3 slices of bacon, half an avocado and grape tomatoes with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper.
1 pm: bell pepper slices with guacamole and salsa
2 pm: shredded beef roast and lettuce with olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper
6:45 pm: shrimp, carrots, cauliflower, and red bell pepper with Paleo coconut curry

I look forward to sharing this journey with you! And thank you in advance for your support!!


No comments:

Post a Comment