Thursday, October 6, 2011

Losing Weight

Wednesday, Oct. 5


This was a super tough day! I had a breakfast and lunch for work so I was beholden to someone else's food choice. Definitely the lesson learned that I should plan ahead for those things.


breakfast - 7:45 am: 2 pieces of sausage, some strawberries, black coffee
lunch - 1:30 pm: small salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, and grilled chicken - dressed with olive oil and vinegar
dinner - 6:30 pm: pot roast with sauteed red bell peppers


Thursday, Oct. 6


breakfast - 7:15 am: 2 eggs scrambled with red peppers
lunch - 12:00 pm: chicken breast, lettuce, and avocado with olive oil and vinegar
dinner - 6:3o pm: pot roast with kale sauteed with bacon, garlic, and shallot


Also, I weighed myself on Tuesday morning, just under a week from the last time I weighed (I forgot to weight right at the beginning of the competition) and I had lost almost four pounds. 


Woo hoo! 


I think I have more energy during the day and there is a chance that my WODs have been more efficient, but I haven't really been able to tell. 


I'm feeling good though.

1 comment: